Have you been asked to raise money for a non-profit, college, hospital or church?
Are you willing but not sure how to proceed?
Is it your job to prepare volunteers and staff to solicit gifts?
Our book The Fundraiser’s Guide for Soliciting Gifts was written for you!
You will learn:
- How to prepare to meet with a prospective donor
- What to say and do when meeting with a donor
- Exactly how to ask for a gift
- How to close a meeting
- How to follow up on solicitation meeting
- How to identify and cultivate prospective donors
- How to secure a meeting with a prospective campaign donor
- The information and materials needed before beginning to solicit
- What to do when a donor says “Yes”
- What to do when a donor says “No”
- How to prepare to overcome objections
A great board and volunteer training tool!