Have you been asked to raise money for a non-profit, college, hospital, or church?
Are you willing but not sure how to proceed?
Is it your job to prepare volunteers and staff to solicit gifts?
- What information and materials are needed before you make “the ask”
- How to identify prospective donors
- How to cultivate prospective donors
- How to construct “the ask” for a gift for an organization or institution
- What to do when a donor says “Yes”
- What to do when a donor says “No”
Whether you are a seasoned fundraising professionals or just now starting on your fundraising journey, this workshop will provide key insights into the field of practical fundraising.
This workshop builds on information in our book The Fundraiser’s Guide to Soliciting Gifts. Workshop fee includes book for use during and after workshop.
Audience: Board members, staff and volunteers at small to mid-sized nonprofits.
Call (901) 522-8727 or email us to learn more!
Return to Training & Workshops.